For my cards, I carefully placed the narrow artwork 2-up on each side. Ran through Overnight Prints as business cards with a promotional discount code and spent only $10 total for 100 cards. I then cut one or two at a time with my paper cutter. (Tip: once you measure where to cut, place tape on your board to make for faster card placement.) And there it is- 200 mini blog cards. I receive great comments every time I whip one out.
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Mini Blog Cards
For my cards, I carefully placed the narrow artwork 2-up on each side. Ran through Overnight Prints as business cards with a promotional discount code and spent only $10 total for 100 cards. I then cut one or two at a time with my paper cutter. (Tip: once you measure where to cut, place tape on your board to make for faster card placement.) And there it is- 200 mini blog cards. I receive great comments every time I whip one out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

18 comments:
They are awsome! Very creative..thanks for the tutorial. ;)
Robin
http://www.creations-anew.com
I love it! And I also love how you called them your little mullets. Haha!
Very cool idea, thanks for sharing :D
-another Robin :)
(Robin Lynne)
www.robinlynne.org
Very nice blog!! I'm marking it for my favorites!!
WONDERFUL IDEA!!! Thanks for sharing. The Mullets thing had me laughing out loud for sure!
I may have to use that one myself :-)
These are amazing! I love 'em!
Congratulations Cathe, your mini cards look great.
My two cents to all bloggers: always carry at least a dozen blog cards with you. More if you go to an event. And do not be afraid to give them to people.
This is a wonderful idea! I love the mini mullets!
I saw your blog through Design Mom and have to tell you how much I LOVE it! You have great ideas (which I'm always looking for)!
What a great idea! Since I love to create tags, I made some of my cards and printed them directly on manila tags. http://papercafegirl.blogspot.com/2008/07/artful-networking.html
I love unique ideas for networking.
Wonderful tutorial! I love overnight prints too! I just turned postcards into 2 bookmarks using the same idea you used here.
Wonderful blog too!
You cut those accurately. You're quite the goddess with that paper cutter. They're adorable!
What a great idea!!!
Cathe, you're a genius! I was just about to cut back on my business cards what with the economy and everything, I couldn't have found you at a better time :-)
Such a great idea! Thanks for sharing it with the rest of us! Heidi
These are lovely! Thanks for the great tips.
Such a great idea - thanks for sharing! I love mini Moo cards too but they can work out so expensive...
We'll, I'll be forever grateful for this tip ! Thanks. Nice cards 2 :)
Thanks for the great idea! I already make my own tags, but this seems like a quicker way. Plus, I like the idea of the smaller card.
Post a Comment