How fun to get a little feature on another blog. Here’s an international site for showing off your bookshelves. If you’re not into books, well, this won’t be much fun. If you are, here’s the link!
How fun--I love that blog. Shelves are one thing I always look at in home magazines because I always want (and need more) (I have a big pile of art books in my car right now and nowhere to go with them).
Fantastic! I just love the tattoos and sticks! Love your teacher post. I am a former elementary school teacher as was my mother. I have a 9 year old and a 13 year old and I so relate to your post.
2 comments:
How fun--I love that blog. Shelves are one thing I always look at in home magazines because I always want (and need more) (I have a big pile of art books in my car right now and nowhere to go with them).
Fantastic! I just love the tattoos and sticks! Love your teacher post. I am a former elementary school teacher as was my mother. I have a 9 year old and a 13 year old and I so relate to your post.
Post a Comment